Online Application for the academic session 2022-2023 Admission for LKG, UKG & I std
1. Admission is open only for LKG, UKG & I std.
2. The online registrations will be open on 15th January, 2022 on our school website http://aurangabad.ges.edu.in from 06:00 P.M. onwards. It is to be noted that only a limited number of registration will be accepted. Registration will get closed automatically after getting the required number of registrations. ( Hard copies of Admission Forms are not at all issued from our School Office)
1. Users are requested to use laptop or desktop for filling the form and making online transactions.
2. Recommended browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Avoid Internet Explorer.
3. Ensure that internet connectivity is good and stable.
4. Don’t refresh/reload the page or click on Back from browser when form is submitted or online transaction has started.
5. Fill out one application for one candidate. Multiple application for the same candidate will be rejected.
OVERVIEW OF REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. A child seeking admission in LKG must have Date of Birth between 30/09/2017 and 1/4/2019. (3 to 4½ years as on March, 31st 2022)
2. A child seeking admission in UKG must have Date of Birth between 30/09/2016 and 1/4/2018. (4 to 5.5 years as on March, 31st 2022)
3. A child seeking admission in I std must have Date of Birth between 30/09/2015 and 1/4/2017. (5 to 6 ½ years as on March, 31st 2022)
4. Click On Online Registration to start filling form. And upload the candidate’s Birth Certificate.
5. Keep a record of Contact Number and Email Address entered while filling the form. If not available please create one using any free email services available (Like Gmail, yahoo etc.). On clicking SAVE, Username will appear on screen. You are requested to note it. An SMS will be sent to the registered contact number specifying your Login Credentials for further process.
6. Login with the credentials received in SMS. In case SMS is not received, click on "Forget" and enter Username and Registered Email Address.
7. On login, Click on 'Pay Reg. Fee' online. (Reg. Fee Amount is Rs. 500/-).
8. Next Verify and Confirm all the details and submit the form.
9. Please note that corrections are not possible after the form is submitted.
10. Download Registration form and Registration Slip.
11. The parent will be informed about the date and time for the personal appearance (Interview) by SMS / E Mail from the school. The following documents must be brought by the parent along with the candidate on the day of Interview. a) Copy of Birth Certificate.
b) Print out of Registration Receipt.
12. To view or download any forms again, click on DOWNLOAD PDF on top-right.
13. The selected candidates will be informed via SMS on 27th February, 2022 after 8 P.M.
Name of the Candidate and the Date of Birth should be entered as per the Birth Certificate issued by Nagar Palika / Block Office only and corrections cannot be done later.
Transport facility to long distance locations ( ) is not available for the LKG / UKG kids.
For any queries, contact school. +91 7091198399 | Email : email@example.com